Difseco is pleased to announce the release of OpenText™ EnCase™ Forensic 8.08. This new version contains new features and enhancements designed to support the collection and analysis of evidence using an improved user experience.
What’s new in EnCase Forensic?
- Ability to acquire evidence from cloud and on-premises services – EnCase Forensic now supports the acquisition of evidence from online and on-premises services for Microsoft® Office 365, Microsoft® Exchange and Microsoft® SharePoint.
- Support for software encryption:
- Symantec Endpoint Encryption v11.1.3 and v11.2.
- Dell Full Disk encryption on 32-bit and 64-bit physical machines running Windows® 8 or Windows® 10.
- Apple File System (APFS) encryption.
- Support for Microsoft® Edge internet artifacts including:
- Page Settings
- Top Sites
- Web Notes
For more information about new features and fixed issues, please refer to the EnCase Forensic Release Notes.
Customers download the software from OpenText My Support by visiting the link below:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/Open/75690297 (My Support log on required)
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org