Difseco is pleased to announce the release of OpenText™ EnCase™ Endpoint Investigator 8.08. This version provides enhanced encryption support and offers greater flexibility for internal and regulatory investigations.
What’s new in Endpoint Investigator?
- Ability to acquire evidence from cloud and on-premises services: EnCase Investigator now supports the acquisition of evidence from online and on-premises services for Microsoft® Office 365, Microsoft® Exchange and Microsoft® SharePoint.
- Support for software encryption:
- Symantec Endpoint Encryption 11.1.3 and 11.2.
- Dell Full Disk encryption on 32-bit and 64-bit physical machines running Windows® 8 or Windows® 10.
- Apple File System (APFS) encryption.
- Support for Microsoft® Edge internet artifacts including:
- Page Settings
- Top Sites
- Web Notes
- Ability to perform physical memory acquisitions on Mac OS X machines:
- Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.13.
- Sweep Limit increased: Provides the ability to perform metadata snapshots on up to 256 concurrent targets using Sweep Enterprise.
For more information on new features and fixed issues, please refer to the Endpoint Investigator Release Notes
Customers can download the software from OpenText My Support by visiting the link below:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/Open/75637152 (My Support log on required)
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org