Guidance Software (now OpenText) is pleased to announce the release of EnCase Mobile Investigator 1.02. Guidance recommends that all customers on version 1.0 upgrade to this latest release in order to have the best overall product experience and receive the latest fixes.
Please note that EnCase Mobile Investigator versions 1.01 and 1.02 are the same build. This release is meant to align a previous versioning error; therefore, if you have already installed version 1.01, there is no need to upgrade to 1.02.
More information is available in the EnCase Mobile Investigator Release Notes and User Guide.
What’s New in EnCase Mobile Investigator 1.02
- Ability to parse Amazon Alexa
- Instagram support
- Support for JTAG and IOS 11 device backups
- Updated SIM card acquisition
- Updated parsing from Apps (Jott, iOS Notes, VK, and Snapchat)
- New Mobile Excel Spreadsheet report added
- Overall improvements to stability, navigation, and usability